Enter Scores for a Student Inventory Assessment
A teacher or administrator must enter the scores for each student in order for data analysis on the inventory assessment to be possible.
Entering Inventory Assessment Scores as a Teacher
Teachers will enter inventory assessment scores in almost the same way that they enter assessment answers for a regular assessment. Instructions for entering assessment answers can be found under the Test Administration for a Teacher section.
- Click Test Available on the Analyze tab.
- Select Student Inventory from District or School Assessments.
- Click on the name of the inventory assessment.
- Select the class.
- Click Enter Answers.
- Select a student from the list.
- Enter the scores.
- Click Save after entering the scores.
When entering inventory scores, make sure and set the overall status. The ranges will be displayed next to each task and whether or not the task is required.
NOTE: Make sure to click Save before moving to the next student or the scores will not be saved!
Once the overall status is selected, the required scores are entered, and the Save button is selected, a green check mark will appear next to the student Tests and Scores tab or from the Analyze tab.
Administrators Entering Inventory Assessment Scores
Administrators who will be entering inventory assessment scores will have a different process from teachers who enter them.
- Select the Student Inventory Assessment from the Assessments tab.
- Open the Administration tab.
- From this tab you can choose to allow teachers to create assessment entries or administrators only.
Note: Choosing administrators only will prevent teachers from entering assessment scores. Allowing teachers to enter scores will not prevent administrators from entering scores.
- If Administrators will be entering scores click Create Assessment Entries.
- In the dialog box, select which campuses/courses you want to create assessment entries for and click Finish.
- A second dialog box will open to let you know the entries were created, click OK.
- Open the Students tab.
- Search for the the student you are entering scores for by typing the first few letters of their name in the search box and hit enter.
- Select the student from the list by clicking on their name.