Individual Course Registration
Opening Workshop displays the Course Registration page, which enables you to view courses by date & time, course category and credit type.
To register for a course:
- Select an option under Date & Time, Category or Credit Types.
- A list of courses will appear.
- Click on a course title to view the course details.
- To register, click the Register button.
- To unregister from the course, click the Unregister button.
- To return to the Workshop Course Registration page, either click the Back arrow at the right or click the Course Registration link at the left.
You will receive an email confirming your registration. If the course is full, you will be registered with pending status and if an opening occurs, you will be automatically enrolled and notified via email.
Elective Course Credit
When registering for courses with elective credit, you are immediately directed to your portfolio and prompted to choose which type of elective credit to receive for attending and completing the course.
- Click Register to enroll in the course.
- Select the type(s) of Elective Credit you wish to receive upon course completion.
- Click Save.
Registering for Concurrent Sessions
To register for conference sessions, you will
- Choose the conference category name.
- Select the appropriate course for a specific session.
- Register for the course.
- Click the Back arrow to return to the registration page.
Viewing Individual and Concurrent Session Registrations
After completing the individual course and the conference registration process, users will see all upcoming course registrations at the top of the Workshop Course Registration page.