Eduphoria is excited to release some awesome updates to Appraise, to assist districts with goal setting and implementing the T-TESS and T-PESS new state growth tools.
Summary of June 2016 Updates:
Released to Hosted Customers June 14, 2016
Enhanced Goals Features for Appraisees
Message history remains in flow after editing a goal
Ability to add Title for Goals
Change state of the save button - button greyed out when work is saved
Ability to add individual actions
Added a Title Bar for "Reflection" portion of the goal
Added a "Cancel" Button when initially creating a goal
Enhanced Goals Features for Appraisers and Appraisees
Goals are organized by state Unsubmitted, Submitted, Approved, Completed, archived. Within each "state" sort alphabetically by title.
Appraisee and Appraiser can add evidence
Added Appraiser and name of appraiser in goals heading
Added Email Notifications
Users are now emailed when:
Goal is submitted by staff
Goal is approved by appraiser
Goal is completed by staff
Messages added by either appraiser or appraisee
Additional Updates to Appraise
Eduphoria Community now available in Appraise
Summary of New Features:
Enhanced Goals Experience - Appraisee
- Create and edit multiple goals
- Link goals to T-TESS Dimensions or T-PESS Indicators Frameworks
- Messaging between appraiser and appraisee w/ time/date stamps
- Workflow of appraiser approval and completion of goals
- Evidence upload functionality (Text, URL, Document, and Workshop Courses)
- Historical tracking of changes and progress toward goal achievement
Summary of Appraisal Management Updates
- Generate T-TESS/T-PESS documents & frameworks
- Copy PDAS Walkthrough documents to Appraise
- Copy PDAS Custom Evaluation documents to Appraise
- Customize Labels for Goal Template
- Goal Question type in Template builder
Summary of Fixes
- Summative copy/average comments not copying over
- Summative scoring issue
Details of New Features:
Goals - Appraise now features a fully integrated goals model to allow staff members to create and track the progress of their goal setting and professional development planning. This new model not only allows staff to take ownership of their growth, it encourages communication between the administrator and staff member to help each staff member keep track of their progress. It includes sections for Messaging between Appraiser and Appraisee as well as an area to upload Evidence for documentation of the goal progression.
Customized Labels for Goals - This option allows you to customize the wording for your Goals template. You can add your own words and descriptions to each portion of the goal.
Generate T-TESS and T-PESS documents - This is your EASY BUTTON. When using this option, districts new to Appraise will easily add all T-TESS and T-PESS documents to Appraise. We have included some additional templates of walkthrough samples for your use. Don’t forget, you can edit or delete any of these templates that your district does not want to use.
Generate T-TESS and T-PESS frameworks - If you intend to use the T-TESS or T-PESS evaluation frameworks for your evaluation, you will need to add these to your site. This will allow your staff to tie the T-TESS dimensions or T-PESS indicators to their goals.
Copy Existing PDAS Templates to Appraise option - If you have Walkthrough or Custom Evaluations that you would like to copy into Appraise, you can copy those in the General options section on the Management tab.
Warning: By selecting this option, ALL PDAS walkthrough templates will copy into Appraise. This action cannot be undone.
*You may individually delete any unwanted templates in Appraise after the copy is complete.
Copy Existing PDAS Custom Templates to Appraise option - If you have Custom Evaluation templates that you would like to copy into Appraise, you can copy those in the General options section on the Management tab.
Warning: By selecting this option, ALL PDAS custom evaluation templates will copy into Appraise. This action cannot be undone.
* Only the Evaluator Form of the template will be copied over to Appraise. The Staff Form will have to be rebuilt as a Goals document in Appraise. You may individually delete any unwanted templates in Appraise after the copy is complete.