- We have had the most success with .mp3 audio files and .mp4 video files across all browsers.
- We have found that the most recent versions of the browsers below also support additional audio files.
- Chrome: .mp3, .m4a & .wav
- Firefox: .mp3, .m4a & .wav
- Safari: .mp3, .m4a & .wav
- IE: .mp3 & .m4a
- Preview district tests on the Administration tab during assessment creation before administering an online test with audio/video files to students.
- We strongly recommend that you test your audio and video files before administering any online tests.
- Make sure you test on the same type of computer (Mac, PC, Chromebook, etc.) with the same operating system (iOS, Windows 10, etc.) using the same browser version [Chrome 52.0.2743.82 (64-bit), IE 10, etc.] that your students will use during online testing.