App Specific Passwords for
- Aware Scanning Application
- Aware Remote Roster Tool
- Any iOS or Android mobile application, currently Appraise and Helpdesk (PDAS can still be used but is no longer supported.)
When using SchoolObjects Active Directory Remote Authentication, you will need to create App Passwords to use with the SchoolObjects Scanning Application for Aware, Remote Roster Tool, or any Android mobile application.
- Complete the following setup steps as the computer's Admin or a user with Admin privileges.
If you are not an admin these steps below will need to be completed by each user that logs in (not recommended).
- Log into Eduphoria using your Active Directory credentials.
- Click My Profile.
3. Click App Passwords.
4. Click Create New.
5. Give the password a meaningful name such as "Aware Scanning" or "Appraise on phone" and then click Create.
6. At this point, you will be provided with a URL, Username and Password you can use to log in for the desktop applications such as the Scanning App or the mobile application for Appraise on an iOS or Android device. Keep this information in a safe place as this is the ONLY time you will see it. It will save this password in the app so you should not have to enter it every time. In the future, the password can be deleted. You can create a new one, but this is the only time the application will ever be visible.