New! Updated Mobile Version of Appraise
- Appraisers create and complete walkthroughs and observations via a phone or tablet (no need for app!)
- View all current year walkthroughs and observations.
- AUTOSAVE has been added! (Internet connection required)
- Document evidence using Script Notes (this is text that is not made visible to staff member)
- Send evaluation to staff via "Let Staff View".
When appraisers login to Eduphoria on a mobile device like a tablet or a cell phone, the web page will be modified to work better for the smaller screen. It can even differentiate between phones and tablets, and whether the device is being held in portrait or landscape mode, to optimize how the screen displays for the user. This update works to focus the Appraise features to just those that evaluators will need for on-the-go, mobile needs as they conduct Walkthroughs and Observations of their faculty.
There is NO NEED for a separate app from an app store.
Steps to use Mobile Appraise
- Open browser window on a mobile device like Chrome or Safari.
- Type your district's Eduphoria website url. (example: https://district.schoolobjects.com)
- Use the same username and password you use to log in to the desktop version.
- Tap on Appraise.
- Staff list will load.
- Select a staff member to view evaluations.
- Use the +New Evaluation icon to create a new walkthrough or observation.
- Select from list and enter details of the classroom visit.
- Use caret symbol to view additional options:
- Save - Tap icon manually, or AUTOSAVE will occur every few seconds. Device must still maintain access to wireless internet or through cellular network connection.
- Let Staff View - Once complete, selecting this will notify staff member via email that a new evaluation is available to view.
- Script Notes - Appraisers can use these to document evidence, take notes, script details during the observation process. These are saved with the evaluation and are not made visible to the staff member. Many appraisers will document notes here then follow up later on a desktop using these notes to complete the evaluation before sending to staff member.
Below are some images demonstrating what this can look like for users. Please note that the actual user experience will vary SLIGHTLY depending on device, operating system, and browser.
[The PDAS application might also appear on a mobile device, however this app will be the full version and not have special mobile functionality.]