The Student Learning Objectives Form created by TEA is available in Strive for districts to download and incorporate into their T-TESS Teacher Evaluation Process. Our team rebuilt this document and shared it to the Eduphoria Community for all districts to access.
To import this document into your district's Strive application, follow the steps listed below. After importing the document, you can then modify it to meet your district's specific needs.
- Go to Strive Appraisal Settings.
- Click on Eduphoria! Community.
- Click the Green Refresh button to update any newly shared community documents.
- Expand the Reflections folder by clicking on the +.
- Find the 2017 Sample TEA SLO Form and open it.
- Click the Import Template button to pull the form into your system.
NOTE: After importing the template, be sure to add this document as a task in the Evaluation Process for your T-TESS Teacher appraisee type if you want to make it available for the teachers to use.
TEA's Student Learning Objective Form beside Strive's * NEW TEA SLO FORM
For the 2017-18 school year, Eduphoria recommends that districts use the Student Growth Tracker sheet provided by TEA which is attached at the bottom of this article. Teachers can add this completed document as evidence for their Student Growth Goal.
If your district is not currently using the Student Growth Goals in Strive, a teacher can attach the completed Student Growth Tracker sheet to his or her individual Strive profile from the Evaluations tab. Then the formal appraiser can view the document by clicking on it in the Uploaded Documents section of the teacher's Strive Profile.
To attach the Student Growth Tracker sheet as an Uploaded document, a teacher will
- Click the Evaluations tab in Strive.
- Click the + sign next to Uploaded Documents at the right.
- Type the Title of the Uploaded Document.
- Type the Description of the Uploaded Document.
- Click Choose File to locate the document.
- Click the Upload button at the bottom.
- Both the teacher and the appraiser can click on the name of the Uploaded Document to view the file after it has been added.