The Summative Panel in Strive will pull data from goals, evaluation documents, and professional development if items are properly tagged.
In Workshop, the Create New Course wizard includes a step for tagging new courses by dimensions pulled from the frameworks designed in Strive.
The first step in the wizard is to enter a title and optional description for the course.
The second step in the wizard is to select dates and times for the course.
The third step is to tag the course dimensions.
- Click the containers to open each framework to access its dimensions
- Place a check in the boxes next to dimensions you need to tag for the new course
- Click Next to continue through the setup wizard
Courses created before being able to tag by dimension can be edited using these simple steps:
- Click the Manage tab and navigate to your Course list
- Locate and click on an existing course
- Click on the Setup tab for the course
- Open the container for Course Description and choose the option for "Course Dimensions"
- Open the containers for each framework you want to use in the course and add checkmarks in the boxes next to each dimension you want to tag
- Click the Save button on the menu bar to save your changes