Recently released fixes/features
- In the Custom Importer, the name of the extension type "Number" has been changed to "Integer"
- Item Bank complexity levels have been updated from Low, Medium, High to DOK Level
- 2016 STAAR A and STAAR L EOC learning standards were updated to match TEA's website
- STAAR English III data was not displaying in Aware after a successful import
- Resolved several issues with individual custom imports
- Updated Importers:
- FSA Math and ELA
- Technology checklists, a deprecated feature, were still displaying in the planner for some teachers
- Some districts were receiving an error when running the Document Analysis Report
- Users with the School/Department Limited Appraiser and School Walkthrough Appraiser roles were not able to pull a Document Analysis Report for reflection documents
- Hidden Forethought courses were available to select in Student Growth Goals
- For some users, evaluations were displaying under the wrong step in their evaluation process
- If a user had more than one evaluation of the same type that were performed on the same day, only one would display once archived
- Updated verbiage for courses that are coming up soon from "Up and Coming Courses" to "Upcoming Courses"
- A spelling error was fixed in the Instructor Course Report