Approve a Goal from the Top Widget Bar
- From your Campus View, select "My Appraisees" from the right-side filtering to sort to just your appraisees.
- The widgets across the top will change numbers indicating the filters selected.
- Click on Goals Pending Approval in the top widget area.
- The goal statement will appear with the name of the staff member. Click in the box to view the goal menu.
- Click the Approve button to approve the goal.
- Use the Message tool to communicate suggestions for improved goal writing. The appraisee can edit their goal until the approval takes place.
- Goals can have evidence attached before and after the approval step.
Approve Goal from Campus View - Teacher Profile
- Click on a particular teacher to access their Goal and Evaluation tab.
- If the teacher has attached a goal to their Evaluation process, it will appear in their evaluations tab.
- NOTE: ONLY the teacher can attach a goal to their evaluations tab.
- If a goal is attached, it can be selected to access the Approval menu.