To administer an online test you will now reserve an active and available assessment by clicking on Test Available under the Analyze Tab.
Online Test Proctoring as seen below.
To make an online assessment available for students, click on the Online Test Proctoring label that appears next to Tests Available, and expand the desired class(es). Check the Select All box to activate the online assessment for all students or check/uncheck individual students. You can also choose Start All Or Start Selected, as well as Stop All once the assessment is complete.
Teachers can also monitor the status of students as the online test progresses.
Note: If an online test is Available to any student and Online Test Proctoring is clicked on to turn off this option, a warning screen will show. There will be an option to keep the test included for proctoring or to make the test Unavailable for all students.
There is a button located at the top right of the proctoring screen that enables teachers to copy the student online testing URL.
There are five different statuses a student can have while taking a test:
- Not started: Student has not started the test.
- Inactive: Student has started but is not actively taking the test, OR student has closed the test using 'Exit Test' without submitting.
- In progress: Student is actively taking the test.
- Completed: Student has submitted the test and is awaiting manual grading.
- Graded: Student test is graded.
Teachers will be unable to view the students' responses if the student is currently taking the test online. Once the test is submitted for scoring, the responses will be visible.