Students should follow the steps below to access online assessments created by their teachers. For information about creating online tests, please visit this article. You may find a downloadable PDF of student support information at the end of this article, or preview it here.
Students will need to login to Eduphoria to take the test:
- Open a browser window and enter the district online testing link.
- Login with your Student ID number and password (the password is set by the system administrator or the teacher).
- Select the appropriate test.
- Answer each question by selecting the correct answer and then clicking Next.
- To navigate between questions, either click the Question Number or use the Previous and Next buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have finished answering questions click Review & Submit.
Submitting Your Test
If you skipped any questions, the question numbers will be displayed on this page.
- Answer any questions the are indicated as unanswered. Click on the red box containing the question number to go back to that question.
- Once all questions have been answered, click Submit to Score.
Online Testing Features
If you need to exit your test and come back later to finish, click Exit. You will be able to revisit the test unless the test window closes or the teacher submits on your behalf.
Your progress will be saved.
If the test closes while you are taking the test, you will see this image:
You should only click the retry button if your teacher says the test has been reopened. Otherwise, select exit without saving.
If a calculator is available for you to use on your test, there will be a Calculator Icon. To turn on the calculator, click the Calculator Icon. To turn it off, click the icon again. Your teacher must enable the calculator feature.
To highlight selections on your test, select the section you wish to highlight and click the Highlight Icon that appears next to the selected text.
Eliminating Answer Choices
You can eliminate answer choices that you don't want to use by selecting the "-" symbol next to the answer choice.
If you change your mind, you can reactivate the answer choice by clicking the "-" symbol again.
Flagging Questions for Review
If you want to skip a question and come back to it later, or have chosen an answer that you want to review later, select the Flag Icon above the question. This will flag the question and place a border around the question number.
If you hit Review and Submit, you will be reminded that you have flagged questions for review. To review the question or go back and answer it, click the box.
For more information about online testing, check out these resources: