Recently released fixes/features
NOTE: The updates and features below are not yet available for ONSITE districts.
- TELPAS raw scores were only displaying one digit of the two-digit scores
- TELPAS default quick view was updated to show relevant TELPAS information
- Updated how scoring guides display for constructed response questions in the Test Available section for teachers
- Some users had evaluations that were not displaying on their Evaluations tab
- Users with the School/Department Appraiser role were seeing incorrect walkthrough counts for staff on their campus that they were not set to appraise
- Users with the following roles could not see any cards in Strive
- School Walkthrough Appraiser
- District Walkthrough Appraiser
- District Walkthrough Viewer
- Appraisal Viewer
- Some users had archived reflection documents that were not displaying under their respective years on the Evaluations tab
- In certain situations, evaluations were marked with a date/time viewed that was 5 hours in the future. All instances of this issue have been corrected.
- Users were temporarily unable to access our online Help articles