Archiving Assessments in Aware
Archiving district, campus and team assessments usually takes place at the end of the school year. If this step was not completed at the end of the school year, it is important to archive campus and team assessments to prevent them from affecting future data.
- If a team of teachers does not archive a Team Test, this will create the same issues as when districts do not archive campus or district level assessments.
- Since Team Tests behave like campus level assessments, the data from these Team Tests will live on for administrators and future teachers to see.
- Because of this, Team Tests need to be archived.
- If a teacher does not archive a Teacher Test, this has no noticeable impact on data.
- When students move to the next grade level, Teacher Tests with data go away.
- An exception to this might be if the teacher teaches the same student two years in a row for a reason like grade level retention.
Archiving Tests Individually
One option involves archiving individual assessments separately. Open your individual district assessments, click the Archived button, and then OK to confirm the action.
Archiving is different from deleting, as the scores/data will still be associated with the students. DO NOT DELETE tests that have data associated with them.
Deleting Monitor Lists
To keep monitor groups and lists clean, it's always a good idea to delete them as needed. When a set of students has moved on or changed, the list can be modified or deleted.
Students tab > Manage My Monitor Lists > Select a monitor list > Click Delete (if desired)