For Texas districts only.
The My Portfolio tool in Strive allows teachers and staff to monitor professional development credits and hours tied to their specific certifications. If someone has a provisional certification that requires submitting a number of professional development hours over time, the My Portfolio system will help monitor these credits and create a report that can be submitted to the certification agency if needed.
Add a Certification to your Portfolio
- Select My Professional Learning
- Click on Update Portfolio
- Click My Portfolio
- Select Add New Certification
Follow the wizard options for adding information regarding your certification.
- Select the certification type from the list and click Next.
*Note: If your particular certification is not available in the list, contact your district Strive Administrator who has access to settings so they can add your certification to the list.
- Select the option for lifetime or provisional certification to help track your professional development hours and click Next.
- Select the renewal month and year for this particular certification. Click Next.
- Select the certification classification from the list and click Next.
- On the next screen, click Finish to complete the wizard and to have the new certification added to your Portfolio Certification.
*Note: This list is based on Texas SBEC (State Board of Educator Certification) classifications.
Once you have added a certification, you can click on it in My Portfolio, Certifications you can start viewing courses completed for receiving your CPE credits tied to the certification for renewal.
The menu bar includes options to Print, Delete Certification, and edit the Start and Renewal Dates.