Leadership Report Card and Student Learning Reports are available to all users with access to Summary Data in Aware such as Teachers (linked to an SIS account), Principals, and District Data Viewers. These reports can be built using STAAR and Local Assessment Data.
The Leadership Report Card and Student Learning Reports report includes the following four pieces:
- Leadership Report Card - Summary level data from the TEKS Clusters
- Student Learning Report - SE (Student Expectation) data for for each subcluster within the TEKS Clusters
- Heat Map by Standard Type - Snapshot of SE level data by standard type
- Source Data - The number of items on all selected assessments by checkpoint by SE and TEKS Cluster
- Teachers can see campus summary level data. This data is not specific to their rostered students and cannot be filtered to a particular course period/section.
- Principals can see campus summary level data. This data can not be filtered to a particular teacher or course period/section.
- District Data Viewers
- District Data Viewers can see district summary level data and can filter data to a single campus. This data can not be filtered to a particular teacher or course period/section.
Note: Multiple lead4Ward Helpguides for the components of Leadership Report Card and Student Learning Reports are attached to this article and can be downloaded by clicking the links at the bottom of this page.
Creating Your Leadership Report Card and Student Learning Reports
Under the Analyze Tab in Aware choose the Reports Option.
Select the Leadership Report Card and Student learning Reports Icon.
Choose the Grade Level/Subject
Your selection here will determine the grade level and subject template. Each template includes the Processing and Readiness Standards from the chosen grade level (or genres for Reading).
Teacher/Campus Level Users: Your assigned campus will automatically be selected. If you have more than one assigned campus, you can select the campus of your choice.
District Level Users: You can leave blank for all students in the district, or choose a specific campus for data retrieval. To choose a campus, begin typing the name of the campus, then click to select.
When choosing assessments for each Checkpoint to analyze, consider the following options:
STAAR: You can choose the most recent administration, or aggregate data from multiple years up to 7 years back.
Local: You can choose one or more local test types. This will aggregate data for multiple tests across multiple types EX: All Benchmarks and Unit tests given over a year.
For more info on how the data is aggregated see the Calculating Checkpoints article.
After selections are made click Next.
You can remove assessments not needed by clicking the "X" icon next the Assessment title.
You can add assessments not listed by clicking the "+" icon next to the Assessment Type.
If so desired, you can filter student data included in the report by student demographic or membership in a locally created Student Group for each Checkpoint.
Once all selections have been made, click Show Report.
The report will open to the Leadership Report Card. You can view a specific Student Learning Report, the Heat Map, or Source Data by selecting that option from the menu on the left.
You can print or download a PDF of the the whole report or a single page by selecting the appropriate print option at the top of the page.
Note: On certain mobile devices or when zoomed in, the menu and print options must be opened by clicking on the menu icon at the top right of your screen.
For information on using the Leadership Report Card and Student Learning Reports, please see the lead4ward Helpguides attached below, or contact email@example.com.