Recently released fixes/features
- Principals were not able to view WTW data for the Teacher Summary
- Lead4Ward reports were not populating all local checkpoints as they should have
- Data File Format
- Interim Assessment Data file format now is able to include SE level data for analysis!
- Interim Assessment Data file format now includes Reporting categories!
- Reflection documents now allow districts to choose the option of having one signature (appraisee only) or two signatures (both appraiser and appraisee)
Aware views improvement to optimize queries. Initial testing results indicate the improvement reduces time it takes to load data views by nearly 50% in many cases. Release 2/12/2019
Database read servers improvements to reduce load on write servers. Available read servers are more actively monitored by the applications. Smarter load balancing between read servers by looking at active connections in each pool before assigning a task. This helps balance load faster when a new server comes online. Instead of throwing exceptions when a read server goes offline the applications look for active read servers again and re-assign a valid connection to the task. Released 2/6/2019