Refer to this article link on creating a student portfolio in Aware before continuing forward. Once a student portfolio has been created in Aware, you will be able to link this to your Student Growth Goal.
- Open your Student Growth Goal by clicking on it in either the Goals tab or your Evaluations tab.
|Goals Tab selection||Evaluations Tab selection|
- In the open Student Growth Goal, click Attach Portfolio.
- Use the (+) button to select the Portfolio from the list to match the Student Growth Goal.
- Click the Attach button after selecting the portfolio.
- The attached portfolio will now appear in the Student Growth Goal as a Portfolio Snapshot. Click the Expand arrow to view a snapshot of the student portfolio.
- Use the Evidence section of your Student Growth Goal and Portfolio snapshot to track evidence tied to student growth.