Refer to this article link on creating a student portfolio in Aware before continuing forward. Once a student portfolio has been created in Aware, you will be able to link this to your Student Growth Goal.
- Click on My Evaluation Process
- Click on the defined step in your evaluation process for accessing your Student Growth Goal (or SLO) to open the section.
- Click on the Student Growth Goal statement to access menu options
- In the open Student Growth Goal, click Attach Portfolio.
- Use the (+) button to select the Portfolio from the list to match the Student Growth Goal.
- Click the Attach button after selecting the portfolio.
- The attached portfolio will now appear in the Student Growth Goal as a Portfolio Snapshot. Click the Expand arrow to view a snapshot of the student portfolio.
- Use the Evidence section of your Student Growth Goal and Portfolio snapshot to track evidence tied to student growth.