My Professional Learning includes all currently enrolled sessions, Completed Courses for the current school year, and the Portfolio history of all credits earned in your district.
In each view, information is distributed into these columns:
- Name: The title of the course
- Date: Date a Standard Course occurs or Date registered for an eCourse
- Type: Standard or eCourse
- Survey: If a survey is required, the status appears as "Required."
- Status: Depending on the status of the person enrolled: Registered or Pending.
Enrolled Courses View
- View Details - Click on a listed item to view training locations, times, credits to be awarded, discussion notes, and handouts for the course.
- Unregister - allows easy access to unregister from a currently enrolled course.
In this view, attendees can view necessary information about the Completed course and click the View option for more details.
- View Details - Click on a listed item to credit information, discussion notes, and handouts from the course offering.
- View Details - Print Portfolio history using the button on the top left.