The Professional Development tab offers new design changes to make navigation easier. Staff can view Current, Completed, and History views of their registration for professional learning. Adding Outside Credit Requests is available in the Update Portfolio button.
In each view, information is distributed into these columns:
- Name: The title of the course
- Date: Date a Standard Course occurs or Date registered for an eCourse
- Type: Standard or eCourse
- Survey: If a survey is required, the status appears as "Required."
- Status: Depending on the status of the person enrolled: Registered or Pending.
- View Details - Click on a listed item to view training locations, times, credits to be awarded, discussion notes, and handouts for the course.
- Unregister - allows easy access to unregister from a currently enrolled course.
In this view, attendees can view necessary information about the Completed course and click the View option for more details.
- View Details - Click on a listed item to credit information, discussion notes, and handouts from the course offering.
This view will provide access to the staff member's entire portfolio for viewing all completed and registered courses with credits awarded.
- View Details - Print Portfolio history using the button on the top left.