Assigning Students to Portfolios
Teachers can assign students to their Student Portfolios. The students must be rostered to them in a course/section or be on an approved Monitor List.
For more information on Building and Managing Student Portfolios click HERE.
1) assign students to a portfolio, first select My Student Portfolios from the Analyze tab. Then select the edit icon for the portfolio.
2) Select STUDENTS from the menu at the top of the page to see the list of available students that can be assigned to the portfolio. They will be grouped by course/section or Monitor List. Use the arrow next to the course/section or list name to expand and collapse the list.
3) Students can be assigned to the portfolio individually by checking the box next to their name, or as a group by checking the box next to the course/section or Monitor List name.
4) Once students have been selected, a flag will indicate that students assigned to the portfolio are rostered to that course/section or members of that Monitor List. A flag next to a student name indicates that the student has been assigned to the portfolio.
Scoring Student Portfolios
After you have assigned students to a portfolio, you will be able to access the PORTFOLIO tab on the menu at the top of the page. From here you can score student portfolios.
1) To Score a Milestone, select the arrow to the right of the Milestone to open the performance levels and scoring rubric.
2) Select the performance level for each student by selecting the desired level.
3) When scoring for that Milestone is complete, close the performance level window by selecting the arrow to the right of the Milestone.
4) A summary of student performance on that Milestone is visible when the scoring window is closed.