Assigning Students to Portfolios
Teachers can assign students to their Student Portfolios. The students must be rostered to them in a course/section or be on an approved Monitor List.
For more information on Building and Managing Student Portfolios click HERE.
- To begin Assigning Students to a portfolio, click the edit icon.
- Select the Students Tab from the menu at the top of the page.
- Courses and Lists can be Expanded and Collapsed by using the arrow next to the list/course name.
- Students can be assigned to the portfolio individually by checking the box next to their name, or as group by checking the box next to the course/section or Monitor List name.
- Once students have been selected, a flag will indicate that students assigned to the portfolio are rostered to that course/section or members of that Monitor List. A flag next to a student name, indicates that they have been assigned to the portfolio.
Scoring Student Portfolios
After you have assigned a portfolio to students, you are able to open the Portfolio Tab from the menu at the top of the page.
- To Score a Milestone, Click the arrow to the right of the Milestone to open the performance levels and scoring rubric.
- Select the performance level for each student by clicking on the desired level.
- When scoring for that Milestone is complete, close the performance level window by clicking the arrow to the right of the Milestone.
- A summary of student performance on that Milestone is visible when the scoring window is closed.