Updates coming soon! These fields will be added to pull into the report: Course Creator; Credit Types (assigned to course); Earned Credit Types; and Survey Completed.
- Did staff complete the survey?
- How many staff received this type of credit?
- How many courses did this person create?
- What course provided the most credit? and more!
The Custom Professional Development Report is available in Workshop Reports.
- In Strive, click on Reports
- Select Workshop Reports
- Select Custom Professional Development Report
Build a Report
- Click the (+) to expand each reporting category section.
- Category sections include Course Info, Staff Info, and Attendance & Credits.
- Each category contains data headers for adding to your own report.
- Click and drag column headers from left to right to build the custom properties for your report.
- Only column headers you drag over will appear in your custom report.
- Click Submit Report button to export your report data into a spreadsheet file.
Apply Filters to Header Data
- Click on a selected header on the right column
- Click Add Filter under your header list
- Set the qualifier for the filter (e.g., Equals, Does Not Equal, Contains)
- Select items to filter for the particular header
- Once filters are set, click Submit Report to download the CSV report data