Add A Professional Goal:
- Click My Evaluation Process
- Click the collapsible arrow on the right next to the Goal setting step your district defined for you.
- Click the (+) button in the task to create the goals or complete a reflection form tied to the goal setting process.
*Note: Where you see (+) buttons indicate places where you create the documentation to submit.
In the New Goal window:
- Enter your Goal statement
- Click on the dates to use a calendar to select your Start and End dates for accomplishing the goal.
- Add your Success Criteria.
- Select the Standards from the list provided
- Click the Add an Action button to add actions and dates for completing the specific actions. It is required to submit at least one action item.
- An Additional Action button appears after entering the initial action.
- Click the Save button.
- Click on your newly added goal to open the menu options:
- Click Submit for Approval to send your goal to your appraiser for approval.
Editing a Goal
- Once a goal has been submitted for approval, it cannot be edited. But you can use the Copy to New Goal button to copy the existing goal to a new goal to edit as needed and then submit for approval.
Access more information on the Life of Enhanced Goals in Strive.