As teachers and staff submit goals, your top notification widget bar will provide you with the number of goals needing approval. These are goals submitted using the Professional Goal feature in our software that is setup by your district Appraisal Administrator in the Evaluation Process.
*Note: If your district is using a document for Goal Setting in Strive, then goals submitted by document will not collect in this notification widget and would need to be accessed by going to each individual teacher in Campus View to access their goal document.
- Use filtering on the right side to view goals pending approval for a specific appraisee type.
- Click on Goals Pending Approval in the top notification widget to view the staff who have goals pending approval.
- Select the box containing the name of the person and their goal statement to access menu options for the goal.
- Select the action from the menu bar for the goal.
Use Messaging to Help Staff Write Better Goals
Using the messaging feature in the goal, you can guide your teachers and staff to write better goals before selection an action from the menu bar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the goal page.
- Click Send New Message.
- Enter a Message for the staff member and click Send.