PD Administrators now have the ability to mass enroll attendees to workshop courses, including standard, school and eCourses.
Access a Course in Strive
- Access Strive
- Select Settings
- Select Workshop Settings
- Under Course Management, Select Courses or the specific type of course (Courses, School Courses, or eCourses)
- Select a course from your list
Access the Enroll Features
- In the selected course, click on the Attendees tab
- Click the Enroll button
- Click the radio button for Import
- Click on Choose File to navigate to your import CSV file
*Note: The CSV file needs to include at least one column with the list of email addresses of the attendees to enroll. Report should include at least three rows of data to qualify the import. The title header of the column should be either: 'username' or 'email'.
- Click the Import button to import the names in the CSV file
- Use the checkboxes to select/deselect individuals from the upload
- Click the Enroll button to enroll the selected individuals