The Test Creation workflow has been consolidated to improve and simplify the test creation process. Campus/District Test Creators and Teachers will choose one of the three options for creating a new test or key:
The roles/rights of the user will determine the level of the test being created (meaning who can access/edit) . Selecting an option will then move to the respective test creation page.
Create a New Blank Test
Selecting the Create a New Blank Test option will open the below screen. Users will:
- add the title of the test
- select a subject
- assign a grade level
- assign performance level percentages
- select a test type
- associate a primary course
- associate a campus(es) if applicable
Then select Generate Test.
Copy an Existing Test
Copying an Existing test starts by selecting a test to copy from available types and tests. You can copy Active or Archived tests.
After selecting a test to copy, you can update the following information to reflect the new version of the test.
Create a Quick Test Key
You can create a test key in the three steps below:
- Add a title of the test, select a subject, assign a grade level, assign performance level percentages, select a test type, associate a primary course, and associate a campus(es) if applicable. Then select Build Quick Key.
- Add question types to your key by selecting Add Rule then selecting the desired type. Numerical response grids and constructed-response score ranges can be formatted here as well. Once all questions have been added, select Create Quick Key.
- The Test Key view will open. In the Test Key view, correct responses, learning standards, and item weight can be assigned to the questions.