The Test Creation workflow has been consolidated to improve and simplify the test creation process. Campus/District Test Creators and Teachers will choose one of the three options for creating a new test or key:
The roles/rights of the user will determine the level of the test being created (meaning who can access/edit) . Selecting an option will then move to the respective test creation page.
Create a New Blank Test
Selecting the Create a New Blank Test option will open the below screen. Users will:
- add the title of the test
- select a subject
- assign a grade level
- assign performance level percentages
- select a test type
- associate a primary course
- associate a campus(es) if applicable
Then select Generate Test.
Copy an Existing Test
Copying an Existing test starts by selecting a test to copy from available types and tests.
After selecting a test to copy, you can update the following information to reflect the new version of the test.
Create a Quick Test Key
You can create a test key in the three steps below:
- Add a title of the test, select a subject, assign a grade level, assign performance level percentages, select a test type, associate a primary course, and associate a campus(es) if applicable. Then select Build Quick Key.
- Add question types to your key by selecting Add Rule then selecting the desired type. Numerical response grids and constructed-response score ranges can be formatted here as well. Once all questions have been added, select Create Quick Key.
- The Test Key view will open. In the Test Key view, correct responses, learning standards, and item weight can be assigned to the questions.
For more information about assessments, check out these resources: