The Parts Store is a place to store and track an inventory of replacement parts and consumable items. Parts are stored by department and location.
- When you click on a ticket, select the Parts tab.
*Note: If your district is tracking labor costs, the tab will display as "Parts and Labor".
- Click Add Part to initiate the Parts wizard on the right side of the screen.
- Select the location from the top drop-down menu for the items.
- Select the part from the list by location.
- Enter a numeric value for the amount of the part used for the particular ticket.
- Click the Add button to add the item to the ticket.