The new Goal Details Spreadsheet Export allows you to export all goal statements and their status into a spreadsheet. It is available inside the Appraisal Reports section.
Data collected will provide the following:
- Staff Name
- Campus Name
- Framework Name
- Appraisee Type
- Appraiser Name
- Goal Statement - Yes, the actual goal statement is included!
- Status of the Goal
- Target Completion Date:
- Success Criteria - Yes, the success criteria statements are included!
- Goal Type
- Standards & Tags - All TAGGED framework dimensions are included!
- Submitted Date
- Approved Date
- Archived Date
Access the Goal Details Spreadsheet Export
- Open Strive
- Click on Reports
- Select Appraisal Reports
- Select the Goals Details Spreadsheet Export
- Select the type of Goals you want to export.
- Set the filter to include the creation and end dates.
*Note: You may want to extend the creation date to include May when some staff create goals after their summative conference.
- Select the Campus from the drop-down.
- Click Submit Report to download the spreadsheet export.
A spreadsheet export will be downloaded for your access.