The new Evaluation Process Report in Strive will display all the steps and tasks of the Evaluation Process and the status of each staff member, so you can easily gauge individual progress of the Evaluation Process and ensure compliance with local policies. It will appear in Strive > Reports > Appraisal Reports under the current Evaluation Status Report.
If you are using Due Dates and Requirement fields in the Evaluation Process, then this report works better to show in color what is past deadline or in danger of not meeting the required due date.
This report works in coordination with how a district has setup the Evaluation Process for an appraisee type. It takes into account each step, number of required documents and the due date for the end of the process.
Run the Report:
- Select the Appraisee Type
- Select the Campus or All for all campuses
- Optional selection to color code the report
The report downloads in XLS format for Excel or your spreadsheet application.
- Yellow = indicates 2 weeks prior to due date up until the date due - 14 days.
- Red = indicates current due date and beyond the due date.
- If a Goal is APPROVED, it will count in the report. If goals were created in the Goals tab and NOT INCLUDED in the evaluation process, these will not show in the report. The report only takes into account the evaluation process and the items connected to it.
- If a requirement calls for 6 documents and is not met, the color coding applies to show that the step is either in danger (yellow) or overdue (red) in meeting compliance.
- If electronic signatures are turned on, the document must be signed by BOTH appraisee and appraiser for it to be considered COMPLETED and to appear in the report.
- If electronic signatures are not turned on, the document will appear in the report after the appraiser has made the document viewable AND the appraisee has viewed it.