Monitor lists created by non-rostered personnel will need to be approved by an administrator on the campus where the students on the list are housed. Access to data for analysis will not be available until the list has been approved. We strongly recommend that monitor list approval be managed at the campus level. Individuals with the Approve Monitor Lists right on a campus can approve monitor lists. Learn more about assigning rights.
You can access monitor lists that need to be reviewed for approval in two ways.
From the Application Home Screen, you will see a note at the top that says you have Aware Monitor lists to Approve. Clicking on the message will take you directly to the approval page.
From the Students Tab, Click Approve Monitor Lists.
You will see all of the monitor lists on your campus. If the list has a green check mark on it, it has already been approved. A blue Question mark indicates that the list has not yet been approved. You can filter for non approved lists only by unchecking the Show Approved Box.
Note: If a user has Principal access on more than one campus, you can change campuses by selecting the campus name from the drop down list.
Select a Monitor List by clicking to view the students included in the list.
Highlight the list by clicking to view the entire list.
Once the list is highlighted, you can Approve, Deny, or Delete the list.
- Approve List: Allows the requester access to the data tied to the students in the Monitor List.
- Deny List: Moves the list to a Denied state. The requester can still access the list for editing and resubmit for approval.
- Delete List: Permanently removes the list from your approval list and the requester's lists for approval. The requester would need to recreate the list to re-submit for approval.
- If the students on a monitor list are rostered to the list creator, the list will be automatically approved. The list will automatically delete once the students are no longer rostered to the list creator. Students who are moved off of applied rosters throughout the year will be automatically removed from the list.
- Manually approved monitor lists will return to a Pending Approval state after 11 months. List creators will need to re-submit the list for approval if they wish to continue use of the list.
Article is closed for comments.