As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase, Eduphoria is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees, customers, and partners. We are confident that coronavirus will not impact our platform nor our ability to serve our customers, and our commitment to our partner districts is unwavering.
With the rise in diagnoses and the increased risk of exposure top of mind, Eduphoria is taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our employees as well as our ability to maintain business as usual.
We are taking the following precautions:
- Shared best practice health tips as well as CDC guidelines with all employees
- Employees feeling unwell are required to stay home
- All employees are recommended to work from home if possible
- Increased frequency of office cleanings with CDC approved solutions
- Strongly discouraging non-critical guests from our corporate offices
- Canceling all company-sponsored travel to large events with attendance greater than 1000 people
- Recommending employees avoid non-business-critical travel, especially by air and through highly concentrated centers of people
As we aim to maintain our high quality of service, we are also preparing for alternate scenarios that may include our entire workforce working remotely should the need arise. Should this happen, we have measures in place to ensure not only our quality of business persists, but our effectiveness as employees and members of our community remains high.
As a cloud-based SaaS company with a strong infrastructure that incorporates self-healing technologies, we are prepared to manage business continuity challenges virtually. We anticipate no impact on our service and believe in our ability to keep the platform healthy, running and expanding as usual, with no interruption.
We will continue to monitor updates from the CDC as well as the World Health Organization and will update precautions and communications as appropriate.
As always, thank you for your continued support and partnership with us. We wish you all good health and look forward to continuing our work together.