This article provides information to teachers on how to print and/or export lesson plans to other formats including Word, Excel, and PDF. The same steps can be used in Shared or Team Planners to print or export lesson plans.
Steps to Print or Export Plans
- In your Planner or a Shared or Team Planner, select a day with lesson plans to access the Print menu.
- Click Print on the menu bar to open the print menu options.
There are three areas within the options to select options for printing:
- The first section contains three choices for printing the specific day's plans.
- The second section contains choices for printing the entire week's plans. These also include options to print/export the plans to Word, Excel, or PDF files.
- The third section contains the option to print the Checklist Report as a PDF.