Each year, it is important to make sure your staff profile is up to date. Go through the Profile wizard to make changes and update your security profile.
- On the Application home screen, select My Profile at the bottom of the application list.
- Verify the initial information about your profile including your name, email, campus(es) you work in, and upload an image for your Strive profile. Be sure to uncheck campuses if they do not apply to the current year. Select the Next button.
- Verify your primary role in your district and select Next.
- Select the subject areas you will be teaching for the current school year and then select Next.
- Select the grade levels you will be teaching for the current school year and then select Next.
- If your district is using Electronic Signatures, select your security question and provide the answer. Select Save Changes.
1. Login to Eduphoria
2. On the Apps home screen, select on the My Profile button at the bottom of the screen.
3. In the profile settings, make sure the following information is correct:
- Your First name
- Your Last name
- Your Email address
- Your Campus: defined as the campus(es) you will work in for the current school year
Note: Be sure to scroll down the list and uncheck any selections that are no longer current.
4. Image upload: Upload a photo of yourself that will be viewable to you and district appraisal staff in Strive.
- Select the Browse button to locate a profile photo
- Once you select the photo, the name of the file will be listed next to the Browse button
- Then select Upload Image
- Your profile image will show to the right when uploaded
5. Primary Role: Select the primary role you serve in your district/campus for the current school year and then select the Next button.
6. Subject Areas: Check the boxes (can select more than one) to match the subject areas you will teach for the current school year and uncheck boxes for subjects areas not current. Then select the Next button.
Note: Scroll through to uncheck boxes for subject areas not current for this school year.
7. Grade Levels: Check the boxes(can select more than one) to match the grade levels you will teach for the current school year and uncheck boxes for grade levels not current. Select the Save Changes button.
Electronic Signature Setup
The next section is very important and tied to security for applying an electronic signature to online evaluation documents.
- Select a security question and provide an answer you can remember.
- Answers provided are CASE-SENSITIVE and SPACE-SENSITIVE. Enter your answer and select Next.
If your district uses Electronic Signatures, this is the window that will appear that you must complete in order to attach your signature. Enter your district Eduphoria Username and Eduphoria Password. Answer your security question with the answer you entered in your profile.
Select Electronically Sign Document.
Note: The checkbox is only used if you are indicating your refusal to sign your evaluation document. This is only to be used if you are considering going through an evaluation repeal process. Do not check this box unless you are refusing your evaluation.
If you forget your security question answer, log back in to Eduphoria and select on My Profile on the main app screen. You can change your security question and answer as long as you are able to login to your Eduphoria account. No need to contact tech support!