The evaluation process contains the steps and tasks required to complete for the appraisal year. Access goal setting in "My Evaluation Process".
- Access Strive
- Click on My Evaluation Process and view the first section for "Evaluation Process"
- Use the drop-down arrows on the right to open containers of steps of your evaluation process.
- Find the section specific to Goals or open the default container.
- Click the (+) button next to the task for goal setting your district setup.
- Enter the information in the form to submit your goals to your appraiser.
- When complete, click the Submit for Approval button.
At the bottom of the goal is a section of communication tools associated with the goal.
- Messaging allows you to submit messages to your appraiser about the goal.
- Evidence allows you to upload and connect resources to demonstrate how you are working on your goal.