As teachers and staff submit their goals, the top notification widget bar provides access to quickly access goals needing approval.
*Note: If your district is using a template for the Goal Setting step in Strive and not the Professional or Student Growth Goal feature, then goals submitted by document will not collect in this notification widget and would need to be accessed by going to each individual teacher in Campus View.
- Access Campus View
- Use filtering on the right to access My Appraisees or filter by Appraisee Type.
- Filters will change the notification widget to match the selected filters.
- Click on Goals Pending Approval in the top notification widget to view staff who have goals pending approval.
- Click on the box containing the name of the person and their goal statement to view menu options.
- Select the action from the menu bar for the goal.
Use Messaging to Help Staff Write Better Goals
Using the messaging feature in the goal, you can guide your teachers and staff to write better goals before selection an action from the menu bar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the goal page
- Click Send New Message
- Enter a message for the staff member and click Send