2020 has been a tough year for everyone...but especially teachers. They have transformed their entire practice to conduct classes from home, generated new materials, found ways to communicate with parents and students, all while taking care of and worrying about their own families. They want what's best for their students, but they are also under a great deal of stress. As administrators, you can help, and the first step is to check in.
Use an Eduphoria District Survey to Check On Teachers Any Time
Using a Formspace District Survey, you can send a link to your teachers at any time and collect data on how your teachers are feeling and handling the day-to-day stress.
To bring the Survey into your system:
- Go to Formspace
- Click on EduphoriaI Community
- Select the *Crisis Response District Forms category
- Select *Faculty Social/Emotional Check-in
- Click the Import Document to... button
Once the survey is added to your system, you will see it under District Surveys.
- Open the form
- Go to the Notification Tab
- You have several options for distributing the survey
- You can copy the Survey URL to share with your faculty
- You can copy the Email Client Message and paste it into an email to send to your faculty
- You can copy the HTML Text to embed on your webpage so that faculty members can go there and click to complete the survey.