After collecting information about students through regular check ins, there may be students that teachers will want to follow up with based on their answers.
Aware Student Forms can be used to create a workflow for documenting these types of wellness checks.
We have created a series of sample Student Forms in the Aware Student Forms community. These are available for download in your district to anyone with the Student Forms Administrator Role for Aware. Campus level users with the Campus Forms Administrator Role can do the same for just their campus.
For more information about student forms and the community click HERE
1. Student Wellness Check - This form is meant to be initiated by a teacher to follow up with a student who has raised a concern. The form has some basic questions the teacher can ask the student and then a space for action planning.
2. SEL Student Check-In - This form is meant to be used by the same teacher who created the Wellness Check form if it is determined that there is a need to regularly check in with the student.
3. SEL Counselor Input Form - This form can be initiated by a counselor after a teacher determines that is a necessary next step from the initial Wellness Check.
4. SEL Teacher Team Meeting - Once an initial Wellness Check is created for a student, any teacher who has Aware access to that student can then follow up with this Team Form for multiple teachers to collaborate.
5. SEL Guardian Phone Call - Teachers can use this form after the initial Wellness Check to document a phone call to a guardian.
For more information about student forms, check out these additional resources: