Access to Item Bank content can be managed for the entire Item Bank. Content accessibility can be managed for district, campus, and teacher tests through the Item Bank tab in Aware.
To manage access settings to the Item Bank in its entirety, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to Aware and select the Item Bank tab.
2. Select Approve Pending Questions
3. Select Set Default Security
4. Select the Tab of the Item Bank you want to Manage.
5. Click the check boxes next to the assessment level to allow or disallow access to the Item Bank content.
6. Click Save
You can also choose to remove campus and teacher test access to questions used on district tests.
Note: Once selected this feature will permanently remove access for campus and teacher tests to content that has been used on a district test. This can over time significantly reduce the amount of content available for campus and teacher tests.
Item bank security is managed at the Item Bank level, not for each individual item. Users will be unable to edit any security settings under the security tab for local item bank questions.
Article is closed for comments.