Logging in to Eduphoria for the first time is a slightly more detailed process than subsequent log ins. Follow the steps below to log in successfully for the first time.
1. Your username is your district email address, and your district should provide your password. You will be prompted to change your password after your initial log in. Enter the information, then select Sign In.
Active Directory Remote Authentication customers will see a slightly different login screen.
2. Verify the information on the profile screen is correct: first name, last name, email, and campus, then select Next. Note: You do not need to select the Change Password option at this time. You will be prompted later.
The Change Password option is not available for Active Directory Remote Authentication or SAML/ADFS customers. Instead, it will show an App Passwords option. Please see App Specific Passwords for more information.
3. Verify the appropriate role is selected. This profile will not grant you additional access or privileges; it simply places you in the appropriate reporting group. Select Next.
4. If you are a teacher, select the check box(es) for each subject you teach, then select Next.
5. If you are a teacher, select the check box(es) for the grade level you teach, then select Next.
6. This step may or may not appear as part of your Eduphoria profile. Select a security question from the drop-down list, then type your answer to your security question. Select Next. Verify your Employee ID number, then select Save Changes.
8. To change your password, select Change Password. Enter and confirm your new password, then select Change Password again to save your changes. Note: If you ever forget your password, select Forgot Password on the login page.
- On the Applications Home screen, you can access the Eduphoria applications your district is using.
- You can access Eduphoria's Online Help Guide by selecting the Help button in the top right corner of the screen.
- To update your profile or password, click on My Profile on the main screen or the Profile link in the upper right corner.
- To log out of Eduphoria, select Log Off in the center of the main screen or the Log Off link in the upper right corner.
- After selecting an application, you can change to another application by selecting Switch Applications and selecting from the drop-down list.
- You can access online Eduphoria help by clicking Help, or by selecting the Eddy Helps icon on the side of your screen.
- You can update your profile or your password by clicking on your name in the upper right corner and selecting Change My Profile.
Please sign in to leave a comment.