1. Log in to Aware.
2. Select the Assessments Tab.
3. Select Create a New Test. A test creation wizard will pop up.
4. Enter the appropriate information for your assessment. Then select Generate Test.
- Test title
- Subject & grade level
- Test type
5. Select the plus button (+) to add a new item, then select Search Item Bank.
6. Enable Select All Standards.
7. Enter the keyword for the unit in the search bar. The keyword format is unit0# (# being the unit number). You can also filter by the TEKS Resource System Item Bank.
unit0#MA (Macro to Micro)
unit0#Mi (Micro to Macro)
*TRS recommends Unit 01 as a Rubric-based assessment
*May have A, B or C after unit number example unit02B
*May have A, B or C after unit number example unidad03A
|Formative Assessment Items English||Formative0#|
|Formative Assessment Items Spanish||Formativea0#|
8. When you have the unit you want, select Add All, then Add to Test.
Note: ELAR items can be found under Resources, and Social Studies items will be found under both Questions and Resources. You will still use your keyword and filter.
Please sign in to leave a comment.